Water removal is the process through which we come to your house and clean up any water damage to your home. If you need water removed from your home for any reason, give us a call. We can come out and give you an estimate.
Water damage can occur in your house due to a number of reasons. Some of the reasons customers call us for water removal are:
- Plumbing problems - If your pipes freeze or burst for any other reason, we can come out and help you clean up the water damage. If a sewer backs up, you will most likely need to call us to help you clean it up.
- Appliance leaks - If your washer, bathtub, toilet, or dishwasher overflows, we can help remove the water from your home. Most accidents occur when common household appliances are left unsupervised. Air conditioners and hot water heaters can also leak.
- Leaks from outside - If you have an above ground swimming pool, faulty foundation, or a basement that often leaks, you may need our water removal services.
- Natural disasters - You basement or home may flood due to rainwater or you living near a river. If you have a fire in your home, there may be water from putting it out. You may experience frequent flooding in your basement or crawlspace. We can help you install the proper draining tools that can prevent a flood from happening again.
Whatever your reason for needing our services, we’re here for you. Our goal is to get your home and your life back to normal. We can come out and give you an estimate today.
Water removal is an involved process that requires some heavy machinery in serious cases.
Depending on the severity of the water in your home, we may need to use the following equipment:
- Pumps - We have many different types of pumps to get water out of your home. Our pumps suck up water and transfer the water to drums. Depending on the level of damage to your home we will use a larger or smaller pump.
- Hygrometers or moisture detectors - These moisture detecting tools help us find out where any additional moisture may be lurking in your home. Water removal tools can then make sure we get all of the moisture out of your home. •Squeegees, vacuum cleaners and steam cleaners – We can get into the tight spaces of your home with squeegees and vacuum cleaners. Steam cleaners are used to clean and restore your carpet.
- Drying equipment - High-powered fans and dehumidifiers can make sure that all of the moisture is dried out in your home, and that no mold will grow when we leave.
- Sanitation tools - We have the tools to make sure your home is free of any bacteria, mildew, odors or mold after we complete the basic water removal process.
We have all the water removal tools and skills necessary to make sure that your home gets back to normal. When you’ve had water damage, you have more important things to worry about than cleaning the water out of your home. Let us do the dirty work; call us for an estimate.
There are many different dangers in trying to remove water yourself. From bacterial diseases the water may be carrying, to electrical risks that could injure your family or cause a fire, we know how to make your home a safe place. We can also do any home construction that is needed. It’s impossible to predict when these catastrophes can happen to you, but our water removal service always prepared to help you get your home safe and clean again.
We provide 24/7 Water Removal throughout Dallas and Ft Worth and the surrounding areas, including Arlington, Plano, Frisco, Richardson, McKinney, Addison, Southlake, Keller, Flower Mound, Colleyville, Grapevine, Lewisville, Trophy Club, Hurst, Euless, Bedford, Haltom City, Cedar Hill, The Colony, Denton, Carrollton, Watauga, Burleson, Weatherford, Mansfield, North Richland Hills, Westover Hills, Irving, Mesquite and Garland.