Restoration services are required whenever being faced with the challenge of fire and water damage in home or place of business. Standing water and a room full of wet contents is never an easy experience and we understand. But we also know that following proven techniques and methods will ensure complete restoration and success.
These are some of the causes of house flooding and water damage which will need restoration services which we provide:
- Heavy rainfall, storms or hurricanes are some of the most common reasons for house flooding
- Sewage backups such as blocked drains from grease, dirt and hair or root infiltration where tree roots grow and cause blockage
- Leaking, broken, faulty pipes and old plumbing are often responsible for long term water damage which not always easily noticed on the surface but nevertheless require attention
- Windows and doors that are installed incorrectly can leak water into your home or business
- Household appliances such as washing machines and dishwashers can leak damaging carpets and floors
- Sink, bathtub and toilet overflows can also flood large areas of living space before the water source is shut off
- Roof leaks such as the sealing around chimneys, vent pipes and skylights is worn away or high winds blowing moisture under shingles and through home siding
- Intrusion of water in basements from foundation faults and heavy water saturation around exterior walls
We provide complete restoration services ranging from powerful extraction equipment for the removal of all standing water to high speed air movers and moisture eliminating dehumidifiers for drying out. We take extra care that items on the floor such as rugs, furniture and even carpets are swiftly attended to knowing that time can be a factor eliminating the cause for further damage . Secondary water damage begins when indoor humidity levels raise and remain too high for too long. We immediately work to bring the moisture inside rooms back to safe levels eliminating concerns for additional content damage.
Our restoration services also provide complete inspection of floors, walls, ceilings, roofs, crawl spaces, attics and basements for any type of possible water intrusion and property damage. Many times the source for water damage is obvious but other times require more investigation. We work to correctly identify the source and restore damaged structure and contents.
Additional restoration services available include:
- Deodorizing, sanitizing and disposing of all waste materials from sewage and drain back ups
- Descriptive photo inventory of all damaged areas and contents for claim documentation
- Carpet cleaning and deodorizing during the final phase of restoration
- Cleaning of smoke and soot from walls, ceilings and floors
- Eliminating unpleasant odors with fogging treatments of powerful enzymes that break apart the molecular bonds of odor-causing compounds and eliminate both odors and harmful contaminants
Many times emergency fire and water damage accidents happen when least expected. We understand the situation. Our phone lines are always open and when that time comes for immediate response we are ready.
Call us today and consult with one of our restoration service professionals to successfully restore your home or business with the least amount of stress and strain on you and your family.
We provide restoration services throughout Dallas and Ft Worth and the surrounding areas, including Arlington, Plano, Frisco, Richardson, McKinney, Addison, Southlake, Keller, Flower Mound, Colleyville, Grapevine, Lewisville, Trophy Club, Hurst, Euless, Bedford, Haltom City, Cedar Hill, The Colony, Denton, Carrollton, Watauga, Burleson, Weatherford, Mansfield, North Richland Hills, Westover Hills, Irving, Mesquite and Garland.